2022 is off to a great start! We have added two new classes for 2022, including Assault Awareness and Prevention as well as Transit Driver Wellness. Our locations for this year include Kearney, Kimball, Lincoln, Norfolk, North Platte, Omaha, Scottsbluff, and Seward, and we have added Beatrice and Hartington. You can find all the training opportunities on the Nebraska Transit Portal.
First Aid CPR/AED Classes have been an interest of many agencies across the state. We offer these courses combined as a First Aid CPR/AED course (3 hours) or separated as a First Aid course (2 hours) and a CPR/AED course (2 hours). Let us know if you would like us to provide First Aid CPR/AED training. These courses are taken through the Nebraska Safety Center and count for your continuing education.
- April 28 – Beatrice (Refreshers/Electives)
- May 3 – Seward (Refreshers/Electives)
- May 10-11 – Kimball (New Drivers)
- May 12 – Kimball (Refreshers/Electives)
- May 13 – Scottsbluff (Refreshers/Electives)
- May 18-19 – Kearney (New Drivers)
- May 20 – Kearney (First Aid CPR/AED)
- June 7-8 – Lincoln (New Drivers)
- July 7 – Columbus (Refreshers/Electives)
- August 10-11 – Kearney (New Drivers)
- August 12 – North Platte (Refreshers/Electives)
- September 14 – Kearney (ROADEO)
- September 21-22 – Kearney (New Drivers)
- September 23 – Kearney (Refreshers/Electives)
- October 12-13 – Norfolk (New Drivers)
- October 27 – Distance Learning (Core Refreshers)
- November 3 – Omaha (Refreshers/Electives)
- December 1 – Lincoln (Refreshers/Electives)
In 2021 we trained 463 individuals in 78 classes across the state of Nebraska. We taught classes in Kearney, Kimball, Lincoln, Norfolk, North Platte, Omaha, Scottsbluff, and Seward. We were excited to add Kimball, giving us the chance to check out and utilize their new facility.